Sign Language 'I Love You" Hand Prints
You can make “I love you” sign language hand prints just like Kimberly and Gran!
free printable download!
You will need:
- washable paint
- a paint brush
- paper and a marker
- paint the palm of your hand, thumb, pointer & pinky finger
- do not paint your two middle fingers
- press your painted hand on the paper
- lift your hand to see “I love you”!
- When the paint is dry you can trace around the hand and add the outline of your two middle fingers folded down on your palm to look just like Gran’s hand saying “I love you” in American sign language.
It is also fun to make these with fabric paint to design your own fabric. When the paint is dry, sew the fabric into whatever you want - a bag, an apron, a scarf …. Give your creation to someone you love!