Easy Cookie Recipes
Do you have a special child
sweeter than cookies?
These cookies are quick,easy, and delicious.
Don your aprons and get started!
Easy as 1-2-3 Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter -chunky or creamy
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- roll mixture into small balls and arrange on a greased baking sheet
- flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern (dip fork in flour first)
- sprinkle with sugar
- bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes
- cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before moving to a plate
Yummy Banana Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of whole oats
- 1/4 cup of any add-ins such as nuts, peanut butter, chocolate chips…
- preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or by greasing it
- mash the bananas in a bowl add the oats and stir
- stir in add-ins, if using
- spoon the “dough” into little mounds on the cookie sheet
- bake for 12 minutes
- cool on wire rack
Crunchy Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups corn flakes cereal
- melt the chocolate chips in the microwave
- add the peanut butter, mix until well combined
- stir corn flakes in until evenly coated drop the
- mixture onto wax paper with tablespoon
- cool in the refrigerator until firm
- best if stored in the refrigerator